Do you want to join the world of trading and take the responsibility for timely and accurate accounting and reporting processes? Then we are looking for you…
As a Financial Controller at WEBB Traders, you are responsible for the smooth financial closing and reporting, accurate and timely accounting processes, cash management and payment processing. You are the first point of contact for our external auditor and manage the annual audit. You will take care of the regulatory reporting processes to supervisory bodies and manage the capital requirements of the company. You proactively engage in thorough analyses of revenues, costs and taxes of the company. As we focus on continuous improvement, you are challenged to make the processes better every time.
Your work will consist mainly of:
- Responsible for daily bookkeeping, including processing invoices and preparing accruals, prepayments and provisions;
- Responsible for the full purchase to pay process and cash management;
- The financial closing processes on monthly, quarterly and annual basis;
- Financial reporting and consolidation;
- Regulatory reporting to supervisory bodies, such as the Dutch Central Bank and the Authority Financial Markets;
- Prepare analytical reports for the business;
- Prepare VAT returns;
- Create checks and balances to increase monitoring and control;
- Work on projects to improve, standardize and automate the financial processes and systems;
- Support on the preparation of the financial statements and audit support
The recruitment process is led by external partner ISA GROUP through Recruitment & Sourcing Advice. ISA and WEBB Traders insist on direct application through the website of ISA GROUP only. No recruiters, please.
Who are you?
- (Masters) Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business administration, preferably added with CA/ ACA/ CPA/ or Dutch equivalent RA/ RC
- Multiple years of relevant experience in a related field of business
- Analytical, accurate, curious and eager
- Relevant and up-to-date knowledge on Dutch-GAAP
- Excellent communication skills
- Tech savvy (with BI tooling) and advanced Excel skills
- Preferably knowledge on (international) taxes
- Ability to deliver within tight deadlines
- Fluent in both Dutch and English (spoken and written)
- Located in The Netherlands
WEBB Traders is a fast-growing global proprietary trading company and market maker active in electronic trading on leading international financial markets, driven by data and technology. We are entrepreneurial and innovative – embracing teamwork and creativity. Our headquarters are in Amsterdam, Paris city centre and London. We currently work with 60 colleagues of 16 different nationalities. Our organization consists of hard-core traders, curious researchers, brilliant and creative developers and an enthusiastic support staff. We’re not afraid to think differently, embrace new ideas and dream big.
What do we offer?
- The opportunity to join a professional team in a very challenging market
- Be part of a fast growing and ambitious company
- Have impact on the direction and ambitions of the finance team
- Facilities to develop your skills and competencies
- A competitive reward package
- Healthy lunch at the office
- Free sport facility
- Travel costs reimbursement
- Fun activities with colleagues on regular base
- Great offices in the center of vibrant Amsterdam, Paris and London (opening soon)
Are you up for the challenge and do you think you are the right person for the job? Then please apply!
Send us your resume and motivation letter through the website of ISA GROUP and we will respond as soon as possible.
If you have questions, you may contact Marianne Plugge (Recruiter of ISA GROUP) at +31 644573718.